Laminar Doppler's AC motor with ferromagnetic separated from the conductor:
The motor is consisted of following repetitive layers:
(1) Non-magnetic non-conductive blue shaft,
(2) Ferromagnetic insulating gray layer,
(3) Golden rings as yellow layer, may be omitted,
(4) Conductive copper or silver as orange layer,
(5) Three-phase AC electromagnets surrounding the rotor as three gray transparent oval blocks.
This advanced 5 generation AC motor
design is based on separated conductive
and magnetic layers bringing both high
torque and minimal thermal loss in the rotor.
In AC motor eddy current in the rotor is
necessary for its operation while in DC
motor it is highly noxious causing
unnecessary thermal loss. Dobrovolsky
mistakenly copied DC motor orientation
of rotor's layers in his refinement of Tesla's
genuine design of a huge thin single layer rotor.
Concept and design by Andrija Radović only.
It is 3D: click it with mice to rotate
and roll the middle button to zoom.